When was the last time you set a big-ass goal, really committed to it, did the work and then felt that fucking amazing sense of accomplishment and pride that you DID something you previously thought you couldn't??
Finally signing up for that 5K, marathon, century ride, CrossFit competition, multi-day hike, etc. you've been considering (and knowing you can DO IT).
Realizing you are so much more capable than you've been giving yourself credit for. (And really believing it in your body.)
Finding a sense of devotion and commitment that's been lacking for years. (If you've been beating yourself up for not achieving enough, this may be the missing piece.)
Knowing you can set and achieve big goals in your business and life without all the mind-drama because you've done it before.
What you can expect from this coaching experience:
- A plan that works with your unique energy (Human Design) to accomplish your big goal
- Letting go of old, limiting beliefs and past gunk (generational, ancestral, or from past lives) that's holding you back from really believing in and achieving what you want
- A dialing WAY up of self-belief & self-trust in your mind AND body so that you're not wasting energy on self-doubt and endless self-questioning
- Forward momentum and undeniable progress towards your big goal: you will know, without a shadow of a doubt, that you are DOING IT (so you can stop just wishing, hoping and then beating yourself up for not getting any closer).
- A blend of Human Design, subconscious transformation, breathwork and coaching to create powerful SHIFTS in how you show up
Life is meant to be adventure. You deserve to surprise and delight yourself with your untapped capability, to feel that success and satisfaction settle in to your bones. To remember that you are stardust, magic and a force of fucking nature.
^^ That's my goal with this 4-session self-belief booster experience.
(Your goal can be a business one, a life one, an athletic one -- as long as it's something you deeply desire but you feel like you aren't sure you could ever do -- this work can help!
And honestly, in my experience, setting an athletic goal IS business-building because you will experience -- in your body -- what it feels like to show up with consistency, devotion and fucking astound yourself with how capable you are when you set your mind to something -- it's a huge self-belief BOOSTER and my inspiration for this entire offer.)
GOT MORE QUESTIONS? DM me or email me.